These garlic Parmesan potatoes make just about the best side dish you could imagine. They are covered in a savory sauce that makes them extra crispy and incredibly delicious and then topped with some vegan parm to give them a little something extra. Plus, if you’re a potato lover, these can be a meal unto themselves.
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, washed and cleaned, skin on
- 1/2 cup aquafaba (water from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons vegan Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a blender combine the chickpea brine, garlic powder, garlic, vegan parmesan, and olive oil.
- Season this with salt and pepper, process until it gets really smooth. You don’t want to have any chunks in this. Transfer it to a small bowl.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay out your potatoes, then brush them with the garlic mixture using a pastry brush.
- Repeat this process until they are well covered, this is important to get the best flavor experience.
- Bake them for 20 minutes, at 415°F.
- After 20 minutes, take the potatoes out of the oven, sprinkle some vegan parm over them, and baking them for 20 more minutes.[…]